Before you arrive
An EHC nurse will arrange your treatment at our hospital. You will receive a letter sent to your home address containing all of the information required to prepare for your stay.
Upon arrival, a member of the admissions staff will assist you with all of the procedures necessary for opening your file.
In order to complete the Hôpital de Morges admission procedures, please bring the following with you:
- your health insurance card or insurance certificate
- proof of identification: passport, identification card or residence permit
- family record book if required
- patients without proof of health insurance may be asked to pay a deposit
If you are about to give birth, please do not forget to bring:
- your family record book in order that your child may be registered at the Civil Registry within three days. For foreign nationals: passport and marriage certificate issued by your home country
- your certificate or civil register record if you are not married or if you are divorced. Should you have any questions in this regard, please contact the Civil Registry.
- your blood group card
- your pregnancy record book
- health insurance for your child
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +41 21 804 23 69